Frequently Asked Questions
We believe community is fundamental to life. We strive to create a welcoming, relaxed and professional environment where every client feels they can connect, share and grow no matter what their age or level of experience with modalities or fitness.
Rebalance Naturally is an urban location at 33A Green Street Airport West.
- It is two minutes from the English Street exit of the Tullamarine Freeway
- It is only a few minutes walk from the route 59 tram stop
- There is on street parking along Green Street or feel free to pull into the driveway
We offer discounts on our term yoga classes each term for early birds. Other offers are advertised through our mailing list or can be found on our booking page.
Absolutely. All classes provide clients with variations and options for your skill level. Our classes hold a maximum of 12 students which means we are able to monitor the whole class closely and tailor it to meets the needs of everyone.
Please don’t be afraid to let our teachers know that you are new to yoga and feel free to practice at your own pace.
We also run beginner workshops and we encourage you to attend one of these to grow and feel comfortable within your practice.
We recommend you reserve a class or consult appointment through our website on our booking page. If you prefer not to book online please understand that we cannot guarantee you a place in a class.
- Check-in before all classes.
- Arrive at least ten minutes before class as late admittance is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed.
- No personal belongings in the yoga room other than water and towel.
- Please place your phone on silent upon entering the space. No phones to be used in the space.
- Please commit to staying in the room for the entire class. If you need a break you may lie down at any time to take rest.
- Listen carefully to the teachers instructions and please observe silence while in class.
If you have an injury please get the all clear from your doctor before attending fitness or yoga classes. Make the teacher aware of all injuries before the class. Listen to what your body is telling you and move accordingly. Please do not practice if you have a cold or flu as you risk more harm to yourself as well as others around you.
We do not offer concessions but we offer early bird prices for our yoga classes and advertise other offers for our services on our website and on our booking page.
The space is a climate controlled environment with central heating and refrigerated air-conditioning.
Two to three classes per week is a good starting point when new to yoga. You can add up to 5-6 days per week. We recommend at least one day off per week so your body can recuperate. If possible we recommend mixing up the styles.
Please enquire via mobile phone with Rebalance Naturally staff about your options.
- Refrain from eating 1.5 hours before the class starts.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Rebalance Naturally will provide you with quality mats, bolsters, blocks, straps and blankets for complimentary use during your class.
- If you perspire during class, please bring a towel or rent a towel from us for $2.
- Bring your own water bottle as we have filtered water and complementary herbal tea available. We do not sell bottled water.
- We have full bathroom facilities and provide showers with all natural body products.
- Please bring your inner child and good vibe.